Sunday, November 2, 2008

[Secrect] What will happen? Without flash light

I took these photos in a coffee bar In Dalat. Without using flash, I found it really interesting to experience of capturing sequences of movement. Objects in my photos are dancers. As you see, how colors affect on them.
























































Actually, they're not original photos. I've used Photoshop to crop them following my perception, purposes and feeling.

























In this case the shutter speed was adjusted to open a little bit longer. So that, the camera can catch as much movement as possible. And because I didn't use flash light so I had to increase the ISO value. If you take a careful look, it will be very clearly to find out the distortion.

Here are some other ones.









1 comment:

Dim Sum said...

The colors and movement are great in these photos. Very dynamic!